Basic Requirements • Must be affiliated to IBJJF in the current year.
• Can not be an athlete with provisional graduation (see article 7)
• Must provide First Aid or CPR course certificate • Must attend an IBJJF Referee Course within a 12 month period before the date the athlete requests the new degree
• Must attend at least one of the two requirements below:
1. Must be the professor responsible or assistant professor at an academy that has renewed the affiliation through IBJJF in all previous years for the minimum period required for the new graduation.
2. Must be an athlete practicing Jiu-Jitsu in an academy that has renewed the registration through IBJJF in all previous years for the minimum period required for the new graduation and has a professor (in charge) who is a black belt with at least 2 degrees certified by IBJJF. Please Note:
The professor that signs the application form also must be the professor that promoted the athlete and be a black belt with at least two degrees certified by IBJJF.
Proud to be registered with IBJJF